Required Qualifications –
- Master’s degree in the discipline or closely related area with a minimum of 18 graduate hours in the discipline.
- Three years of EC-12 teaching.
Preferred Qualifications –
- An earned doctorate in the discipline (or closely field) with a minimum of 18 graduate hours.
- Previous teaching experience at the collegiate level.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities – Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing. Ability to interact effectively and professionally with the general public. Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize tasks. Ability to work under stress and with pressing timelines. Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Other Information –
- Adjunct Faculty positions are temporary appointments, assigned per semester and on an as-needed basis.
- These temporary appointments are for the 2015-2016 academic year.
- Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position(s) if filled.
- Completed employment application must include a letter of interest addressing qualifications, curriculum vitae, unofficial graduate transcript/s, and the names and full contact information of three (3) professional references.
- The above job duties may not be performed in every Adjunct Faculty position and may not include all related duties that might be performed.