The position will utilize synchronous and asynchronous distance delivery technologies in combination with site-based face-to-face instruction to accommodate students at multiple locations including Waynesville and Warsaw sites.
Required Qualifications – Required qualifications to effectively perform the job. An equivalent combination of education, training and experience will be considered. (Additional requirements may be designated by position.)
- Doctorate in Educational Leadership or in a closely related field required
- Previous experience as an administrator at the K-12 or higher education level is preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities – May be representative, but not all-inclusive, of those knowledge, skills and abilities commonly associated with this position.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong knowledge of APA citation format.
- Demonstrated ability to work with colleagues who represent a diversity of work and conflict resolution styles.
- Embraces the use of technology to facilitate student learning and ensure accessibility
- Comfortable with the use of synchronous and asynchronous program delivery
- Demonstrates respect for and collaboration with students, colleagues, and administrators.
- Ability to think critically and solve problems collaboratively as well as independently.
- Well-developed organizational skills and able to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Canvas.
- Self-motivated with ability to work both independently and as a member of a diverse team to promote the interests of the program and students.