Salary: Depends on Qualifications
Job Type: Nine Month Fixed-term
Department: Academic Departments
Job Number: 1818F
- Teach educational leadership courses at the graduate level.
- Teach and supervise graduate students in K-12 settings, outreach programs, and online settings.
- Advise graduate students.
- Represent Minnesota State University Moorhead at meetings.
- Provide services to K-12 schools and the University.
- Participate in activities that contribute to the professional field of educational leadership.
- Conduct research that leads to presentations and publications.
- Participate in professional development activities.
- Participate in departmental activities related to accreditation and other departmental needs.
- Service to the University and to the community.
- Ph.D. or Ed.D.
- Current certification/Licensure as an Elementary Principal, Secondary Principal, Superintendent, Special Education Director, or Community Education Director.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as an administrator in K-12 settings.
- Evidence of membership in and service within education-related associations.
- Ability to and evidence of networking with practicing school administrators.
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully with students of diverse background including sensitivity to their needs and concerns.
- Experience teaching graduate students in online courses.
- Ability to work with graduate students in an advisory capacity.
- Evidence of research that has led to presentations and publications.
- Experience with teaching Educational Leadership and related courses at the graduate level.
- Experience working in more than one administrative capacity in K-12 or higher education setting.
- Experience working in more than one school district or higher education institution.
- Experience working with dissertations and doctoral students.
Application Information & Deadline
Completed applications must include: a letter of interest, curriculum vita, unofficial transcripts, and a list of 3 references.
For more information about the Educational Leadership program, visit https://www.mnstate.edu/graduate/educational-leadership/
NOTICE: In accordance with the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities (MnSCU) Vehicle Fleet Safety Program, employees driving on college/university business who use a rental or state vehicle shall be required to conform to MnSCU’s vehicle use criteria and consent to a Motor Vehicle Records check.
The successful candidate must provide official transcripts of all academic work completed and, under U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services regulations, be able to accept work in the U.S. by the day employment begins.
For questions, please contact: Dr. Michael C. Coquyt, Chair, Telephone number: (218) 477-2019; Email: Michael.email@example.com