The successful candidate will assume the primary responsibility of teaching graduate research courses in an online environment. At UWG, teaching for tenure-track faculty accounts for approximately 60% of faculty productivity, research 30%, and service 10%. The successful candidate(s) will need to meet some of the required qualifications listed below.
- Terminal degree in an appropriate discipline
- Research generalist with knowledge and expertise in quantitative, qualitative, mixed, or action research methods
- Knowledge and expertise with assessment, evaluation, and measurement
- Active research agenda and scholarly activities (presentations, peer-reviewed publications, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills and a willingness to collaborate across departments and programs
- Interest and skill in supporting doctoral students with dissertations
- Ability and skill to teach and make relevant connections for educational practitioners
- Experience and or interest in university level teaching, including online teaching
- Five years of teaching or administrative experience in PK-12 schools (preferred)
Salary: CompetitiveApplication Deadline: Applications will be reviewed beginning May 11, 2018 and will continue until filled.
Electronic submissions are required. Submit a letter addressing the qualifications cited above, resume or curriculum vitae, unofficial transcripts from all institutions attended, and the names, addresses, telephone numbers, and email addresses of at least three professional references to: Andy Nixon, Department Chair Department of Leadership, Research, and School Improvement College of Education University of West Georgia Carrollton, GA 30118
Email: Mailto: email@example.com
Conditions Of Employment:
Please be advised that should you be recommended for a position, University System of Georgia Board of Regents policy requires the completion of a background check as a prior condition of employment.