The individual selected for this position will be located at the NAU mountain campus and will:
- Teach undergraduate and graduate courses;
- Mentor part-time instructors;
- Advise students; * Work in clinical partnerships;
- Maintain an active program of research;
- Fulfill service responsibilities to the department, college, university, and the profession
- Prepare and manage external grant proposals/programs
- Direct graduate student research and serve on dissertation committees.
Minimum Qualifications: For appointment at the rank of Assistant Professor An earned doctorate (degree completed by August 2018) in literacy/reading education OR an earned doctorate in closely related field; courses intended for reading endorsement or a masters in reading; three years teaching experience (6-12) and/or three years elementary school teaching experience (K-8) For appointment at the rank of Associate Professor All of the above, plus current status as associate professor or the equivalent of 6 years experience as assistant professor.
Please see nau.jobs for full job descriptions and details on how to apply online!