Nature & Purpose of Position/Usual Duties:
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
(1) teaching graduate level courses in school counseling and counselor education,
(2) advising and supervising graduate level students in the program,
(3)advising students in research, theses, and dissertations as appropriate to rank level,
(4) making intern site visits,
(5) participating in professional, program, department, college and university committees,
(6) participating in research and publications specific to counseling.
Candidate will be expected to utilize technology and may periodically be assigned to teach an online course.
Other Specifications/Instructions for the Position:
Please note: References provided in the References section of the application will receive an automated email reference request at the time the application is submitted.