Serve as an instructor for undergraduate and graduate Elementary Education courses, including methods, and student teaching.
- Advise students and supervise student teachers.
- Assist in evaluation of students and program outcomes.
- Contribute service to the major, area, college and university as appropriate.
- Provide leadership associated for program development and management.
- Doctorate degree required in one of the following areas: Curriculum & Instruction, Literacy/Elementary Education, Early Childhood, or related field.
- ABD applicants will be considered with stipulations.
- Teaching experience in P-12 environment and University teaching experience is preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Participate in intra/inter-departmental faculty committees, scholarly works, and university service.
- Documented successful university teaching experience.
- Demonstrated collegial and collaborative skills.
- Demonstrated ability to teach coursework in teacher education (Elementary Education) curriculum and methods courses.
- Documented publication in professional journals and professional presentation record, appropriate to rank.