Teach classes in Educational Leadership at the Masters and Doctoral Levels, serve on doctoral dissertation committees and supervise doctoral candidates; pursue an active agenda of scholarly publications and presentations; participate in department, college, & university committees; provide service to the community and profession.
1. Three (3) years professional experience as a school principal, assistant superintendent, superintendent or district administrator;
2. Experience with designing and teaching courses in a blended or online format;
3. Experience supervising and mentoring educational leadership practicum students in the field;
4. Experience leading, teaching, mentoring, or otherwise supporting the development of people/students from diverse populations particularly people of color or from another underrepresented group;
5. Record of partnership development with K12 schools and districts.
Applicants must complete an online application at www.unfjobs.org, as well as upload supplemental documents in order to be considered for this position. A minimum of three (3) references with contact information is required to be listed in the application.
Applicants who do not apply online and/or upload all the required documents will not be considered for this position. Once you submit both your completed application and uploaded documents you will receive a confirmation number. Keep the confirmation number for your records. While the confirmation number guarantees that your online application and uploaded documents have been successfully received, it does not mean that your application is complete.
You must upload the following required materials:
1. A letter of interest with a discussion of your current/anticipated research agenda
2. Current curriculum vitae
3. Under “Department Specific,” upload three (3) examples of scholarly publications
4. Unofficial Transcript of highest degree received
Finalist for this position will be required to submit an official transcript and three professional letters of recommendation.
For further information, please contact Dr. David Hoppey at (904) 620-5326 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
UNF is an Equal Opportunity/Equal Access/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities, women, veterans & spouses of veterans, and disabled persons are encouraged to apply.