Central Connecticut State University invites applications for a full-time, tenure-track position in the Department of Counselor Education and Family Therapy. The successful candidate will teach graduate courses in counselor education and contribute actively and effectively to student growth, service and scholarship. Candidates are expected to be committed to multiculturalism and working with a diverse student body and committed to excellence in teaching.
- Earned doctorate in counselor education or a related discipline (ABD candidates will be considered; completion is required by June 2018);
- Experience in school counseling;
- Expertise in counselor training and supervision;
- Qualified to teach core counseling courses (theory and techniques, group counseling, ethics, multicultural counseling);
- Demonstrated experience or potential for research and scholarship;
- Commitment to serving culturally diverse communities.
- Successful teaching experience in higher education;
- Demonstrated experience for mentoring and supervising graduate students;
- Graduate from a CACREP accredited program;
- Expertise in school counseling related data collection and analysis;
- Eligible to become/or certified as a School Counselor in Connecticut and/or license eligible in counseling Field (i.e. LPC).
Salary is commensurate with education and experience.
For more information and application instructions go to: https://hrat.ccsu.edu/default.php.