The Department of Curriculum and Instruction, in the College of Education & Human Development, seeks applications from qualified candidates for a full-time non-tenure track Lecturer position in education, specializing in curriculum and instruction pedagogy for undergraduate pre-service teachers, beginning in the fall 2018.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Master’s degree in Education or closely related field from a regionally accredited institution.
- A minimum of one year of college or university teaching experience.
- Ph.D. or Ed.D. degree in Curriculum & Instruction, or a closely related field from a regionally accredited institution.
- Familiarity with the needs of a non-traditional, first-generation, culturally diverse student body.
- Familiarity with high-impact educational practices such as cooperative education, service learning, and undergraduate research.
- Experience with contemporary instructional technologies such as learning management systems and e-portfolio.
The regular teaching load is 5/5. Summer teaching assignments may be available for additional pay but are not guaranteed.
Depends of course schedule. Teaching assignments may include day, night, and weekend classes.
Applications are accepted only through the online job portal at:
Applicants must complete the online application by either downloading your resume to auto-populate the application, or manually complete the application fields.
IMPORTANT: Your application is not complete unless you upload the following:
1) Cover letter
2) Curriculum Vitae
You will upload these document on the MY EXPERIENCE tab. Use the UPLOAD prompt button for each required document.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer committed to diversity.