Walsh University is seeking a full time, Clinical Faculty to teach in Division of Education, with focus on Literacy/Reading courses primarily for the undergraduate core Reading Courses and TESOL Endorsement courses as assigned. May be assigned to teach ELL courses for University.
Walsh University is a Catholic Institution, which offers liberal arts undergraduate, graduate and adult completion programs and is dedicated to educating its students to become leaders in service to others through a value-based education with an international perspective in the Judeo-Christian tradition.
- To lead literacy and Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages Standards (TESOL) curricular development in alignment with state requirements, including program assessment and approval submissions related to the Literacy Education/Reading and TESOL programs.
- Coordinate the Division of Education’s Undergraduate Literacy/Reading core curriculum.
- Teach full-time course load for Division of Education, with primary focus on Literacy/Reading Courses for Core Reading Curriculum courses (Undergraduate) and TESOL Endorsement courses (Undergraduate and Graduate).
- Teach Reading Endorsement offerings for Graduate program as needed.
- Assist in curricular development and alignment with required professional standards.
- Advise education candidates as assigned.
- Participate in divisional assessment and accreditation work.
- Assist Graduate Literacy/Reading Program Coordinator in program writing and submissions.
- Collaborate with colleagues for grant opportunities and service-based reading programs with community partners.
- Provide service to profession, community partners, and university.
- Participate in literacy/reading and/or TESOL-related scholarship.
EDUCATION: Master’s Degree; Reading/Literacy TESOL Education Certification or Endorsement;
Strongly preferred Doctorate or ABD.
For more detail and to apply please visit https://jobs.walsh.edu