The Stanford Graduate School of Education is seeking applications for a tenure-track faculty position at the Assistant or Associate rank in the area of education policy.
We seek candidates whose research combines rigorous quantitative methodologies and strong conceptual foundations with the aim of understanding and improving educational programs, practices, or policies.It is a broad search and we invite candidates who examine policy contexts at any age, from early childhood through adulthood, and whose policy interests focus on the federal, state, or local level. We request candidates to submit examples of their work in the form of research articles, chapters, and any other written work.
Responsibilities will include conducting an independent program of research, teaching courses for doctoral and masters students, and providing mentorship to these students.
Applicants should provide:
- a cover letter describing their research agenda and teaching experience
- curriculum vitae
- three scholarly publications
- Applicants for Assistant rank positions should submit three letters of reference.
- Applicants for Associate Professor rank should submit a list of three names of references (complete with addresses and phone numbers). We will request letters of recommendation for a short list of finalists only.
- All application materials must be submitted online.
Questions pertaining to this position may be directed to Tanya Chamberlain, Faculty Affairs Officer,firstname.lastname@example.org.
For full application instructions and position description, visit https://apply.interfolio.com/52078