The Division of Education is accepting application for an Assistant Professor of Education to begin appointment in fall 2019.
Minimum Qualifications/Job Description:
- Candidates must hold an earned doctoral degree from an accredited institution.
- Candidates must be capable of teaching undergraduate and graduate courses in person and online.
- Candidates must have a minimum of three years teaching experience and have an LOE score of a 4 or 5 in the K-12 setting.
- Candidates with certifications in Administration, Reading/Literacy, Special Education, Elementary, and/or Secondary are desired.
- Candidates should have a strong desire to work with local school systems and Bethel University’s potential student teaching candidates.
- Experience in supervising teachers and/or student teachers is desired.