- Assistant Professor, Special Education, tenure-track, 9 month appointment.
- Teaching on-campus, on-line, as well as advising.
- Candidate is expected to participate in scholarship, research, professional societies, and service activities.
- Successful candidate will value an environment of professionalism, continuous improvement in special education program design and delivery, and collaboration.
- Opportunity for summer employment is a strong possibility.
- Earned doctorate in Special Education or closely related field and teaching experience with students having mild/moderate disabilities (LD, BD, ID) is required.
- ABD will be considered with definite timeline for completion.
- Demonstrated record of face-to-face and on-line college teaching, scholarly activities and clear potential for success in graduate success is preferred.