This is a full-time, 9 month faculty position. This faculty member is expected to deliver courses in face-to-face format and other integrated technology methods. There may be additional opportunities to teach in the Summer. The rank and tenure-status of position is negotiable based on qualifications.
- Earned doctorate in Counselor Education or Rehabilitation Counseling preferably from a CACREP accredited program
- ABD will also be considered, only if all degree requirements will be completed by July 31, 2019.
- The ability to teach in blended, hybrid and online formats
- Experience in the field of counseling and be licensed (or license eligible) as a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
- Licensures and certifications relevant to Rehabilitation Counseling are required. Certified Rehabilitation Counselor (CRC)
- Teaching experience in the field of counseling is preferred
- Evidence of experience in CACREP accredition is particularly desired
- Must have the ability to contribute to and collaborate with a diverse departmental faculty