The curriculum data coordinator will work to increase outcomes in retention, graduation, and academic progression. The coordinator will monitor enrollment to endure students are progressing towards a credential. The coordinator will assist with advising, dual enrollment, business partnerships, and maintain the Degree Audit System.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviews student records to identify credentials earned during each semester.
- Supports students in making timely progress toward a degree.
- Works collaborate with academic units and services throughout the college to facilitate comprehensive student support.
- Assists in the planning, development, implementation, documentation, administration, and maintenance of the Degree Audit System (DegreeWorks) for the college.
- Tracks all CLTCC communication and data with potential customers/customers in business and industry.
- Assists in the resolution of degree audit system problems and issues.
- Researches, analyzes and evaluates incoming transcripts and other academic records.
- Works with instructors, advisors, departments, and offices to insure accuracy of requirements and assists in the resolution of degree audit issues for students, faculty and staff.
- Maintains currency of professional knowledge; participates in the evaluation of new technologies, and in the implementation of updated versions of the Banner and DegreeWorks systems.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Ability to apply rule sets, using logic, analytical techniques and deductive reasoning.
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Ability to establish priorities.
- Experience training multiple constituencies.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred
- Knowledge of curriculum and academic program structures at a post-secondary educational institution.
- The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act and other state and federal laws, rules, regulations, and policies
- Knowledge and experience with DegreeWorks system
- Standard business applications including word processing, spreadsheet and database software and other specialized software applications, including enterprise software and imaging systems.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree; at least 2 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.