Tabor College is seeking two candidates whose primary responsibility will be teaching graduate and undergraduate professional education courses. Other responsibilities include assisting with program accreditation, licensure, clinical experience observations, advising, recruiting, serving on committees, and additional duties as assigned.
- Terminal degree required.
- Knowledge of standards in candidate’s state and CAEP standards required (knowledge of Kansas standards preferred).
- Elementary or secondary classroom teaching experience required, building administration preferred.
- Experience developing and teaching graduate education required.
- Commitment to teaching, scholarly research, and service in the context of a Christian liberal arts college is essential.
- A creative approach to innovation and program development highly desired.
Commensurate with faculty salary schedule.
Candidates are requested to submit the following: letter of application, current curriculum vitae, transcripts (unofficial accepted for initial review), and list of 3-5 references. Send application materials via email (preferred) to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Tabor College, Education Faculty Search Committee, 400 S. Jefferson, Hillsboro, KS 67063.
Review of applicants will begin immediately and continue until the positions are filled.